Aluminum Z-Clip MF375 Product Information
Mill finish aluminum panel rails and clips are designed for two of the sections to wedge together, securely locking the panels in place. They are ideal for hanging wall panels, partitions and signs.
Lift-off clearance of 3/8" required for installation and removal of MF 375 Z-Clips. Overall height when mounted is 2-3/8". Choose from z-clips with predrilled holes and z-clips without holes to suit your specific project.
Style 1 has less offset and larger lift-off than Style 2 which has a larger offset and smaller lift-off.
Best Price GUARANTEE!
- 1/4" offset x 3/8" drop (.250" x .375" x .219")
- Available in 2" Clips (20 Clips per bag), 6 foot and 12 foot cut lengths
- Mill finish, per American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- 6063 ultra-corrosion resistant architectural grade alloy, T5 temper
- Punched holes. 8" on center to accommodate #8 screws on 6 and 12 lengths
- Alloy & Temper:6063-T5
- Specification Met:ASTM B221-14
- Made in:America
- Yield Strength:16k PSI-1
- Hardness:Brinell 55
- RoHS:RoHS 3 (2017/2102/EU) Compliant
- REACH:REACH (EC 1907/2006) (06/25/2020, 209 SVHC) Compliant
- DFARS:Specialty Metals COTS-Exempt
- Materials:See Specification