Double Angle Edge Product Information
The Double Angle Aluminum Extrusion is one of the industry's most versatile and widely used extrusions. It is commonly used for door frames, window frames, road or flight cases and more.
The Double Angle's reinforced corner joints make it ideal for joining materials at 90-degree corners, resulting in easier assembly and greater durability.
Available fits: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Alloy & Temper:6063-T5
- Specification Met:ASTM B221-14
- Made in:America
- Yield Strength:16k PSI-1
- Hardness:Brinell 55
- RoHS:RoHS 3 (2017/2102/EU) Compliant
- REACH:REACH (EC 1907/2006) (06/25/2020, 209 SVHC) Compliant
- DFARS:Specialty Metals COTS-Exempt
- Materials:See Specification