15 DAY PRICE GUARANTEE
Merchandise may not be returned without written permission. Please contact either our Customer Service Department or your salesperson with our order number and/or invoice number and shipping date.
- We reserve the right to inspect the merchandise to be returned before issuing credit.
- All returns must be approved in by Orange Aluminum. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- All returns must be shipped "Freight Prepaid" unless arranged otherwise.
- Returns are only offered for defective material and shipping errors only, unless authorized otherwise. Any damage and or shortages must be reported within 15 business days of material delivery. Authorized returns will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Orange Aluminum will determine value of return only after physical inspection and verification of content and condition.
- The customer is responsible for proper packing and protection of all return shipments.
- Material cut-to-length or otherwise manufactured or modified to customer specifications cannot be returned. Similarly, obsolete, discontinued or close-out items cannot be returned.
- Do not charge our account or deduct from remittance. Credit will be issued after inspection. Items returned must be in good resalable condition and not in need of repackaging. Credit memos not used or redeemed within six months of issue date will be voided.
Shipping & Delivery
We reserve the right to make partial shipments of any items ordered from one of our locations at our discretion. All deliveries will be made via UPS Ground unless requested otherwise by contacting our customer service department via the phone (714) 464-2181. Please note that there are no freight charges on backorders of stock items, regardless of the value of the original order. Same Day Shipping is for the greater Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Orders must be placed by 11 AM for material to make same day delivery truck, and is subject to material availability. To confirm availability of product and exceptions to 11 AM deadline, please call (714) 464-2181.
Limitation of Seller's Liability
Seller shall not be liable for damage to the person or property of the Buyer or others caused by merchandise bought from us or through us. Seller shall not be liable for any special indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of the goods or related goods, damage or injury to the person or property of Buyer or others. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer or others for an amount that exceeds the price of the defective merchandise purchased from or through Seller.
Warranty/Limitation of Buyer's Remedies
Seller MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY relating to goods purchased from or through Seller. SELLER HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Buyer waives all claims against Seller relating to goods purchased from or through Seller, and agrees to assert all claims for breach of warranty, contract, or tort against the manufacturer of the goods. The parties agree that Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy shall be for the repair or replacement of defective goods by the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer's customary warranty. All specifications and engineering information have been obtained from the product manufacturers for Buyer's convenience only. Seller does not assume responsibility for accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturer.
Unless otherwise noted, prices do not include any present or future sales, use, excise, value added or similar tax. Where applicable, all such taxes shall be paid by the buyer. Buyer shall furnish evidence of exemption and have compliance documents on file with Orange Aluminum, if applicable.
Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform or for delay in performance hereunder because of fire, weather, strikes, war, civil disturbance, or, without limitation of the foregoing, for any cause beyond Seller's reasonable control.