Aluminum angles consist of two legsof equal or unequal lengthsarranged to form a 90 degree angle. Due to their material strength and lightweight construction, these components are suitable for use in structural and general engineering and manufacturing applications across a wide range of industries, including building, construction, and transportation.
- Alloy & Temper:6061-T6
- Specification Met:ASTM B221-14
- Made in:America
- RoHS:RoHS 3 (2015/863/EU) Compliant
- REACH:REACH (EC 1907/2006) (06/25/2020, 209 SVHC) Compliant
- DFARS:Specialty Metals COTS-Exempt
- Materials:See Specification